Award Winning Team
We are a great team and have won the National Team of the Year Award at the National Fitness Awards in 2021. We are always looking for the right people to join our team, if you think this could be you let us know!
Contact us to enquire about our courses.
What we look for
We’re looking for people who are as passionate as us about our vision for Castle Point Leisure and who share Castle Point Borough Council’s values. We want to provide the best experience for every single customer through a friendly and approachable workforce.
Training & Development
We offer training and development opportunities to our staff and believe in the ‘jigsaw’ approach so that you have the opportunities to progress in several areas of the business. Depending on your role there may be mandatory training. For all roles there will be opportunities for CPD training designed to enable every staff member to succeed and develop.
- Free membership
- Competitive Pay + Large Pension Contribution
- Routes for career progression
- Part of the National Fitness Awards National Team of the Year
Check out some more information on some of the jobs we regularly hire for.
- Setting up / putting away equipment
- Customer Service
- Complete 1-2-1’s with our new and existing customer base making sure they receive the best advice on their health and fitness
- Teach Group Exercise Classes
- Make sure the Gym is clean and tidy
- Interact with our customers and create a good atmosphere in the gym
We regularly run courses at our centres including RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, STA Swimming Teacher Courses, RLSS NRASTC and Level 2 and 3 Fitness Instructor Courses. If you are interested in taking part in one of these courses then please enquire here for more information.